How we are Keeping you Safe During Covid-19
Our team at Entrees Unlimited recognizes that office life is changing. We are here to help! We believe that providing food for your workforce is a key move in keeping offices safe in this era of Social Distancing.
Rather than leaving for breakfast, lunch or dinner and risking the employees bringing new germs back to the office, you may find that providing employees with meals and snacks is much more than a perk, but actually could be prudent office management.
Over the last 38 years Entrees Unlimited has served Silicon Valley with high quality catering. We are not a restaurant, but a kitchen commissary. We are not open to the public.
- We prescreen our employees by doing temperature checks at the start of every shift. Any employee with a temperature above 99 degrees will be sent home to consult a doctor.
- We disinfect and clean all work surfaces and equipment at an increased frequency. Especially high touch surfaces.
- Our delivery vehicles and delivery equipment are also sanitized at an increased frequency.
- Masks and gloves are worn to standard operating procedure, with gloves being changed every 30 minutes and hand washing required every 30 minutes, or more if needed.
- We maintain temperature control of both hot and cold food items.
- We have adapted to no contact individual packaging for the safety of our customers.
- Flatware and napkins come pre-packaged for your safety.
- Employees are to report if they have been in contact with anyone outside of work that has tested positive or if they have been in contact with anyone who might have been exposed.
- Any employee who has a fever or may have been in contact with a symptomatic person is to be quarantined until their doctor releases them.
- Entrees unlimited follows the protocol put into place by the Santa Clara County Health Department.